Friday, May 29, 2009

Talk Show Host!?

Okay, I have exciting news for all of my faithful followers who encourage my insanity...I am going to find a way to start posting my very own talk show! I am so excited, but first I need your help...

1. I need some entertaining brave soles who are willing to be on "camera" and have something interesting to discuss or teach others...referrals always welcome too.

2. I also need ideas and/or topics that you are interested in so I can start researching all of these ideas. For example: garden tips, low cost activites for a family, best bible translations, how to build your dream home, etc.

3. Spread the word because I need people to watch or listen to me if I'm going to have fun with this! Find out what they want in a weekly talk show...or I could try small daily video segments.

4. And, most importantly I need a name for my show...Looney Loren won't work!


Thanks dear buddies!

5 comments:

Scott said...

I fully encourage your talk show venture and will do anything I can to make sure it happens, I think it's pretty hysterical!

valerella said...

alright! i am ALL over this. i am definitely into being your first guest, thanks for asking. you were going to ask me, right?

okay...ideas. i've got a few...hand painted signs....i could teach how to make one. i also know EXACTLY how long to cook a pan of boxed brownies so they come out perfect every time. Let's see...what else? I am currently preparing for a bunch of kdg children to come to the farm and i am learning quite a bit aobut cows that i never knew....did you know that there are 9,200,311 cows in the USA? AND...99% of them live on family owned farms? impressive, i know. also, i am learning how to make homemade ice cream this week. just a little goal of mine.
okay that's it for now, i am not sure it will post all of this and i don't want to waste anymore of my immense wisdom that may just never be seen!
love you and PLEASE mention me in your daytime tv award speech.

valerella said...

OH WAIT,....one more thing, a name.

How about The Miscellaneous Mom.

It's like a double entendre'

I have no idea how to spell that or really what it means, but i figured with the accent mark i could not go wrong....that is an accent mark right?

Loren said...

Ok Val, we'll do the sign thing as one of my first shows...Love the Misc mom, but i don't want it to sound like it's only for mom's...and we will need to have a topic of discussion, maybe cows would work! We can share the exercise group thingy too! By the way, you are not allowed to try to be funnier than me!

valerella said...

yeah....cows, topic #1.do you know how to tell if a cow is in heat? how about how to call a herd of heifers while peeing behind a tree and not get run over???
oh the wisdom. really...starting with what a heifer is may be a good idea.
we have a lot to say and I have a thing or two to say about the plummeted milk prices.

you are right about the mom thing, it is just where i live you know.

as for the funny thing, seriously i think you and i are the only ones who think we are, but who can stop us? well really you, i am going nowhere!!!