Thursday, November 13, 2008

Darien Lake

Thought I'd share some of our pre-blog events...We had a great time at Darien Lake this year! We went during Kingdom Bound...FUN! Anyway, the kids area is great...best part if you ask me! It wasn't until after several sad cries from Riley (who was not yet 48" tall) that we found out they had a kids bumper car ride...with hardly any lines at any ride!

Monster Trucks!
We all live in a Yellow Submarine!
Hot Air Balloon Ride-notice my skill at getting a great shot of all 3 in the photo!


And my husband has always been good at providing the family with plenty of Amusement park type rides in our very own backyard...the 4wheeler with a sled tied behind is always a big hit too!



3 comments:

Kadmiel said...

WOW i am from western ny and i use to love darian lake they really brings back some memories :) thanks for shareing

andreac said...

I gotta get me one of those monster trucks. I think I would look pretty cool b-boppin' around town in one of those.

Anonymous said...

I used to live up by Darien Lake, Used to always go there. Thanks for sharing. Love the tractor and 4wheeler ideas. LOL Brings back them old days memories.