Friday, November 14, 2008

Move over Anita Renfroe!

Could somebody please tell me why on earth I have been getting so many hits? This is what I get for joking about the paparazzi photos! Don't get me wrong, who doesn't like to be famous? But something tells me it's not because of my glowing beauty! I was quite startled to see my cluster map was awful red & had to double check to see if I was on the right blog! I do like the idea of my tremendous wit & charm being shared, but someone please share how they found me! I will not be able to sleep until I find out...Anita Renfroe is my hero, maybe someday I can perform with her...she can sing, I'll dance like the crazy woman I am! I just need a couple thousand more followers!

2 comments:

andreac said...

You must be the coolest person I know! I see that you have at least 3 hits from what appears to be the middle of the ocean. Kuddos to you!
Anita should fear you!

Unknown said...

I sense real fear...
Anita Renfroe