Monday, January 19, 2009

Glamour Girls


Kara tagged me to do this and I think it is very funny to see what photo turned up! This was a photo I used to put in a newsletter for lia sophia. However, I think this is a perfect representation of Me, Kara, & Andrea! Why I didn't recognize this before, I don't know! Because we are by far the most glamorous gals around! Now if I can just get us on TV!


Thankfully Kara didn't tag Andrea (probably because she's in TX, but I'll tag her anyway), and I can tag 2 of my fellow WP grads Tracie & Allison....Here's the rules girls:

1. go to your documents
2. go to your 6th file.
3. go to your 6th picture.
4. blog about it.
5. tag 6 friends to do the same.


Thanks for playing along! Click on Kara's blog link to check out her give away...it's on my blog list!

2 comments:

Kara said...

Love it! Cannot wait to look "glamorous" on Bridge Street!!

Anonymous said...

Okay go ahead, call me blonde but I'm a little confused on the directions. :o)
My documents then the sixth file? there's nothing there. should I blog about that? LMAO!

Thanks for tagging me. LOL
Allison