Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Left Behind :(

My Blog Life has been put on hold as my poor camera, Canon, was left behind after he gave his all taking photos of my one hundred family members!I never knew how insensitive I was until my newest family member, Blog, stopped speaking to me. It was Blog who reminded me to take Canon everywhere with me! Now he is sad because I have separated him from us, and who knows when I will get Canon back because he is with Val now...he may like it better at her house...my children do!


This is what Blog deserves after sucking in so many of my innocent family members! Blog has tried to rule all events in our lives and has been encouraged way too much!! You know there is a problem when you can't help but think every time something funny or every brilliant idea that pops into your head has to be shared with others...who quite frankly - don't really care and aren't even that impressed with our talents!

But really, who am I kidding? It's too fun not to continue this co-dependent & addictive relationship though & and I hope Blog will forgive me and after Canon comes home I will try not disappoint this new family member again!

2 comments:

Kara said...

I am impressed Loren! You have a skill for blogging about your camera! Crazy girl! Cannot wait to see some new pictures soon!

Anonymous said...

seriously you are killing me!!!
i have your camera all wrapped up ready to be mailed..for 2 days now. i am slow...the blasted post office is closed from 11:00-1 or some foolish bad timing...i will get it out today...i promise!!
besides i want you to see the pictures i took down my shirt...really, i did...they are blurry and WILL NOT be seen on the blog so thought everyone should know how 11th grade i am!!
love ya keep rocking your blog baby...camera, shmamera!!