Monday, October 6, 2008

My Adventure with Continental Airlines!!

My life is better than fiction! Let me start with waiting for my flight to leave Ithaca to Newark:
1. The good news: I was one of 13 to be on the very first flight out of Ithaca to Newark...boy am I special! The bad news: It was 35 minutes late!
2. The good news: We would only be 6 minutes behind schedule! The bad news...I would now have only 15 minutes before my flight to Dallas leaves!
3. The good news: We arrived in the same concourse as my departing flight! The bad news: I still had to RUN a mile! Thank heavens for those flat escalators!
4. The good news: I didn't have a stroke after running that far with my purse and carry-on! The bad news: Nobody, except the gate keeper, at the gate!
5. The good news: Phone calls made & they let me on! The bad news: I told everyone on the flight I had just ran a marathon...they didn't look like they cared! More good news: I beat the elderly couple on my previous flight...they should have checked those bags!
6. The good news: lunch on the plane! The bad news: very full bladder!
7. The good news: Used the restroom on plane! The bad news: didn't realize lid & seat was up!
AAAGGGHHHH!
8. The good news: I arrived in Dallas on time! The bad news: My luggage didn't!

Sorry, I told you I will be gabbing about this trip for a long time...and the thing is I just kept smiling & thanking God for all of this good blog material! Those of you who don't think God has a good sense of humor...you are crazy! May God Bless you too!

2 comments:

andreac said...

The good news: You got to experience it all without any kids in tow!!!

Loren said...

Amen! and Amen! :)