Monday, September 29, 2008

Ryan & Shanna's Wedding!

On Sunday, September 28th we celebrated my baby Brother, Ryan, and his beautiful bride, Shanna's Wedding! Everything was wonderful & perfect! Enjoy some of my photos...


Mom with all 5 of us and our spouses!


Ryan, John & Scott chatting


The 2 most important people at the wedding!


They were so nice with the cake...however after I walked away there was some craziness going on with the cake action! Don't know what was in the frosting, but Ryan's face was burning!


Val looking like a deer caught in the headlights...My beauty blinded her!


Val was screaming "Hey" cause I was so close to their faces & I blinded Court!

Ryan & Amanda


Shanna & Riley


This photo will end up on Court's my space for sure!


Mom, Aunt Jo & Grampa!


Mike thinks he is so funny! Did he forget that I have a blog?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally knew you would be on it. Thought I would check it out. Love the pic of mike..now that is funny!!
Love ya...Val