Monday, September 15, 2008

Yikes Ike!

Alright I am functioning on 2 hours of sleep! That wind was so horrible last night! Now I'm freezing! We did have fun with the neighbor girls last night though! I have to say it is great to blog simply to get the pics off my camera...I have a lot of silly ones of the kids and now I have a place for them...It was dusk but the photos are still fun!We had a little trouble getting Brayden on top, Mike had to help throw him on top, it sort of worked!

Summer, Riley, Brayden, Courtney, Shania, & Amanda!


This is Riley's first attempt at fashion design...that is pink hair at top, not a halter top. Brayden is always a pain in the neck...he runs around marking up their designs!



This is Summer's business casual and bathing suit line.




Amanda's evening wear and bathing suit line...they are now taking orders!


Amanda & Brayden...we keep telling hime he's lucky he's cute!

Me & Amanda Bug!


No matter how stressful the day, week, or even your month is...silliness is always the best remedy...be a kid!

3 comments:

Kara said...

WOW...Amanda is your twin in these pictures! Nice outfits...but maybe Brayden should take the advice and put some clothes on for once;o) Glad to see you are enjoying blogging.

andreac said...

Don't let Kara make fun of Brayden's lack of clothes, Kylie was running around topless most of the morning! Just kidding Kara, I love all of your naked children!!!

Kara said...

Muuahhh...no offense taken! I love naked babies!