Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Who woulda thunk it?

My dear young friend Kara is making me do this because the crazy craft lady made her do it, and my other dear young friend Andrea warned me this would happen...however I have no one else to make do this...i need to have more friends with blogs...come on gals!!! If I can do, so can you! Here's my list...


Would ya have thunk any of these things about me?

1. I make a really great fish face...well, the kids think it's funny!

2. My nickname in high school was olive oyl...wish it still was actually!

3. I made $10 a week feeding calves when I was in 5th grade, and was really rolling in the dough when I got a raise to $50 a month!
4. I have never been to New York City or Niagara Falls, but I am not ashamed!



5. Since Mike and I married in June of 1993 we have lived in 8 different homes (owned 4 of them)!


6. I try to only kill flies and mosquitos! Everything else I usually let go outside!

2 comments:

andreac said...

I think I knew the thing about the bugs but you should be ashamed you have never been to New York City and Niagara. Actually it's probably ok you haven't been to Niagara, I have been enough for the both of us. You may want to think about going though, because soon you may need a passport! I guess now the pressure is on my to get my six things listed! We'll see what I come up with!

Kara said...

Lets make a trip to Niagara falls! We will have a girls trip sometime in the near future! Love the fishy face girl! !